Mobile Veterinary Services
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
(970) 871-7801 email@example.com
Located in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, Courtney S. Diehl, DVM, PC, provides routine and emergency mobile veterinary services for horses, alpacas, llamas, sheep, goats, dogs and cats within Routt, Northern Eagle, Northern Summit, and Moffat Counties.
My goal is to offer the best possible veterinary care for your animals and to provide personable & informative customer service to you. I am committed to the continual advancement of my education, veterinary skills, and professional development. Communication and collaboration with veterinary colleagues on difficult cases, working closely with you, the animal owner and community involvement are important parts of my practice. I look forward to providing veterinary care for your animals.
- Emergency Care
- Equine Dentistry
- Mare & Foal Care
- Digital Ultrasound
- Pre-purchase Exams
- Computed Radiography
- Chiropractic, AVCA Certified
- Lameness Evaluation & Treatment
- Wellness Programs & Vaccinations
- Electronic Coggins & Health Certificates
After completing an internship in equine surgery and emergency care, Dr. Courtney Diehl owned and operated a mobile equine practice, which served Eagle, Summit and Lake Counties in Colorado. The practice provided all aspects of routine and emergency care for show horses, working ranch horses, pleasure horses and family pets. Dr. Diehl was mentored by Dr. George Platt, well known for his success in treating laminitis (founder). She uses Dr. Platt's methods exclusively and has seen the majority of her founder cases return to full performance. Dr. Diehl served as the on-site veterinarian for the Eagle County Fair and Rodeo, as well as a judge for various 4H projects and events. She sold the practice in 2006 and moved to Kentucky with her husband and infant daughter where she completed a six-month Fellowship in Internal Medicine and Critical Care at the renowned Hagyard, Davidson & McGee Equine Hospital. She then worked for a equine and small animal practice near Saratoga Springs, NY. There she provided veterinary care for primarily thoroughbred mares and foals, as well as show and sport horses. She is on the board of the Colorado Horse Council. Dr. Diehl and her family are happy to be back home in the Rocky Mountains. When not working, she enjoys family time, telemark skiing, reading and spending time with their cats, dogs and horses.
Contact Dr. Courtney
P.O. BOX 883363 Steamboat Springs, Colorado 80488
Office: (970) 871-7801
Media & Press Links
- 10/16/08 Steamboat Pilot & Today: "Vet Goes High-Tech"
- 12/21/04 Vail Daily: "A Backcountry Ride Ruined, Horse Abuse"
- 7/12/12 Steamboat Pilot & Today:"Rescued Arizona Horse Needs Steamboat Help with Feeding and Medication Costs"
- 7/17/11 Steamboat Pilot & Today: (pic) Dr. Courtney Diehl and daughter with rescue horse "Rex."
- 6/28/11 Steamboat Pilot & Today: Dr. Courtney Diehl discusses unwanted horse issues at Diane Panetta's photography exhibit.
- 3/2/11 Steamboat Pilot & Today: Carlito the negleted horse has found a Routt County Home
- 3/3/11 Steamboat Pilot & Today: "Fire crews, veterinarians rescue horse Wednesday near Steamboat.
- 8/11/09 Steamboat Pilot & Today: Kennel cough has been spreading among dogs in Steamboat.
Updated July 2012